Mexican food products that bring authenticity, quality and tasty goodness to discerning Mexican food lovers.
DID YOU KNOW…?
• Mexican Food ranks second as the most popular food choice in the USA.
• Mexican Food consumption is increasing faster than any other segment in the restaurant business.
• 1 out 10 restaurants sell Mexican Food in the USA.
• 48% of consumers want to see more regional Mexican Food & Snacks on Menus.
• Mexican Food has become very popular thanks to its flavor, convenience and budget-friendly prices.
• As of April 2017, there are more than 59,800 Mexican restaurants in the United States edging out Pizzerias (59,300).
Sources: CHD Expert (Foodservice, and Restaurant Industry Data) // Food & Beverage Magazine // Ibis World // Restaurant Business Online